Saturday, February 9, 2008

The HD


Well I didnt get the job at the hospital, which I am kinda glad that I didnt get it. I did however started at Home Depot today. I work for corporate Home Depot. That means that I dont work in a certain store. They move me to differnt stores if needed. I do many things like greet people and help them out. Also I generate leads for the company. Its not a dream job but it will pay the bills until somthing better comes along. Anyway, School is going good for Traci and I. Hope you all are Happy and well...P.S. make sure you all get lots of sleep and wash your hands and clean house cause the cold and other bad things are spreading bad around here. Take Care.

3 comments:

The Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Traci, I'm so bad! I haven't been to exercise in almost two weeks! Seems like something always comes up.... a couple of mornings a friend needed me to run some errands for her and other times Jenna desperately needs a nap. I still really want to come so maybe I will see you on Friday!

Spencer B said...

Congrats on the job buddy. How is school going? I hope you enjoy it. If you see Ashley (my sister) tell her "hi". Hey, do you by chance have Ross's email address? I wanted to tell him happy birthday. Anyway, later dude.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online