Friday, February 8, 2008

New Drivers license

So today I went down to the DMV to get my drivers license changed and when I stepped up to the counter the lady asked me if I had all my Identification papers and I smiled and said yes. After she asked me all the questions about what name was going on it and asked for all the documents she looked at me and said, "Wow you really did your homework." I smiled again at her and told her, "well I have been here twice before and they told me that they needed something new every time I came in so I guess 3rd time's a charm." I had a little bit of a scare when I went up to the counter after my number was called because they at first didn't think that my marriage certificate was real, but everything was good. So $28 later, I got my picture taken, took the test, missed two, and 2 hours of waiting at various desks, they sent me on my way. So now I officially have a California Drivers License. I know it's not that exciting, but what a relief. Anyway, thats it.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

They didn't think your marriage certificate was real? What, like you're in the business of making counterfeit marriage licenses?

T and B said...

I hate going to the DMV so I am glad that you don't have to go again for a while. The DMV in Detroit has the most cranky people. Hopefully that's not the case in California.

Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online