Monday, February 18, 2008

Step Up 2: The Streets

So Tony and I redeemed our Delta Blood Bank points for movie tickets and decided to go see Step Up 2. I thought that I was going to have to twist his arm to come and see this with me because I ended up seeing the first one by myself 2 summers ago while he was finishing his last day knocking. I showed him the trailor and heard the music that they played and he suggested to me to go see it. Long story short, it was a pretty good movie. It had some pretty sweet dancing, we liked the music, the story wasn't too bad, it had good humor in it, I don't remember hearing any swearing in it ( I could be wrong so don't hold me to it!!), The chick flick factor was tollerable, and it only had a couple of mild cheesey parts to it. It obviously wasn't the movie of the year, but over all good. It isn't a must see, but if you did go see it in theaters it wouldn't be a complete waste of your money. I gave it 3.75 out of 5 stars. (maybe even 4).

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online