Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I got Tagged

1. 10 years ago: I was a 12 year old girl struggling with the 'joys' of puberty.... what an awful time...

2. 5 things on my to-do-list today: File my FAFSA forms for both me and Tony, finish the laundry, work out, do my homework, and read my book.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Almonds, popcorn, berries, chips and salsa, and crackers and cheese.

4. Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy a house, get a new car (Honda CRV), Pay off debt, save, travel, and help family members in need.

5. Places I have lived: Arizona, Michigan, Idaho, California, Alabama, and Oklahoma (for 3 days, but it counts bc we had everything unpacked and then had to repack again... yeah, annoying)

6. Jobs I have had: Subway, Little Caesars, Phone surveyor for Promark Research, Office assistant and administrator for American Alarm, Cashier at Orchard Supply Hardware.

7. Things people don't know about me:
* I love to take pictures. I Think that Photography is way fun.
*I love to work out. It makes me feel so much better and I usually have a better day.
* I have lost over 15 lbs since I have moved to Turlock in Sep. 07
* I hate being lost. It makes me sooo irritated.
* I don't typically like reality shows, but I do really like Big Brother and Survivor. They are interesting to me
* I love to snowboard
* I like to tease my dog. (Not too much, but I will tickle her feet and ears or drip water on her)

I tag: No one, I have already been tagged before, so I figure I'll just let people read and get to know me :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hate filling out tags but LOVE to read them! Thanks for sharing. It was fun to read about you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online